1. Smythson 'Places to Remember' Textured Leather Notebook $75 This will be a treasure for the globe-trotting Mom. She'll love jotting down all the favorite places she's visited, shopped, and dined. Done in quality leather to travel with her for years.
2. Yves Saint Laurent Oversized Square-Frame Acetate Sunglasses $245 Some pieces never go out of style. These sunnies by YSL are forever. Designed with signature gold metal detail. So chic and glamorous.
3. Linea Pelle Clutch in Sand $245 An oversized clutch is a gotta have it for her wardrobe. I love the cool studded accents. In sand, the color can easily go from day to night. Gorgeous for a casual day of shopping with a maxi and wedges or flat sandals. Night out, it's dark denim with an airy blouse or slinky dress with sexy spring heels. Also, major punch of color with 'sea'. Can't go wrong, she'll love it.
4. A.L.C. Negative Space Cuff $125 Love the simplicity of this cuff. It's modern and cool; makes a statement without all the extras. It will be a sweet reminder of you every time she wears it.
5. Madewell 'the carrybag' in Bittersweet $75 Totally obsessed with the crossbody for spring. It's my go-to bag for errands or just out with the family. The boldness of this 'bittersweet' is the perfect compliment to her bright wardrobe. Insanely chic with whites and nudes too.
6. Kendra Scott 'Danielle' Earring in Turquoise $60 There's something about turquoise that looks amazing on everyone. A major wow piece for vacation and perfect for spring/summer events. The pink agate is equally stunning.
7. Jennifer Zeuner 'I Love You' Charm Necklace $235 There's no mistaking how much Mom means to you with this beautiful necklace. Love.